DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic
February 22, 2013 Wednesday, 13:56
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking "Click Here to Apply" button on an open Application
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because an ACTIVATION LINK will be sent to the email address you provided)
If you have already Created and Activated your Account, Click here to Login with your Account Details:
|Application Type||Session Name||Status||Action|
|National Diploma (First Batch)||2018/2019||OPEN||Click Here to Apply|
|Higher National Diploma (First Batch)||2018/2019||OPEN||Click Here to Apply|
|National Diploma(Evening Programme) (First Batch)||2018/2019||OPEN||Click Here to Apply|
|Higher National Diploma(Partime) (First Batch)||2018/2019||OPEN||Click Here to Apply|
|Part-Time(Weekend Programme) (First Batch)||2018/2019||OPEN||Click Here to Apply|
2. Check your email Inbox (or Spam) for the Activation Link. Follow the link back to the Admission Portal.
(You MUST Activate your Account, to confirm the validity of your email address, before proceeding with the Application)
3. Once you are logged in to the Admission Portal, Click on the 'Pay Application Fee' to make your Online Payment with your ATM card
(You need to make the payment before filling the Application Form)
4. If your payment is APPROVED, go to the Payment History link to PRINT your Receipt. However, click on the 'Check Status' link to Update DECLINED or PENDING transactions.
5. Carefully fill the online Application Form with required information and upload necessary scanned Documents (PDF format only) and Passport
6. Confirm the information on the Application Form before Clicking on the Submit button. Once you submit the Application Form, you can not edit.
7. Print the Application form and check back later to Print the Screening Slip with the Screening date on it
Candidates should apply online with the payment of screening fee of Two thousand naira only (#2,000.00). In addition, a portal access fee of five thousand naira only (#5,000) payable with Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment)
The following situations are those that the University is required to make a refund or attend to claims regarding payments made on the portal.
- Payment was initiated and completed on the university portal - my.dsadegbenropoly.edu.ng.
- Deduction was made on payer's account but does not reflect on the University's portal.
- More than one deduction was made on the payer's account for the same payment schedule transaction.
Please follow the steps listed below to make a claim or request a refund as the case may apply.
- Write a letter to the University bursar through your department.
- Copy the ICT unit
- Indicating the unique transaction reference number, matric number, course of study and level.
Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our payment agents - Unified Payment Services Limited.
We do not use your transaction information stored during any particular transaction beyond the purview of that transaction and to process claims or make refunds as the case may apply.
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge.
You may contact the institution for help on any issue regarding the use of this portal for payment purposes and otherwise via the following mediums:
+234 805 916 3792
NOTE: All enquiries made through the mediums listed above would be responded to not later than 48 hours from time of receipt.